• A culture of HEART, which is living for the sake of others, will resolve problems in every area of society.
• Men and women are EQUAL and both have important roles to contribute to the family as masculine and feminine images of God.
• Abstinence before marriage and fidelity within marriage are achievable goals for our youth; this enables them to lead fulfilling and healthy lives of dignity and self-respect. A committed and happy MARRIAGE between a man and a woman is the foundation for families which can contribute towards a healthy and peaceful society.
• By educating families in parenting skills will enable them to live a life of LOVE and stability within the home and in society.
• Women of all nations need encouragement to take on LEADERSHIP roles in society. Women are the solution in transcending barriers of race, nationality, religion and culture so that they may better facilitate global peace.
• Conflict resolution should be achieved whenever possible through dialogue and reconciliation, empathy and compassion, repentance and FORGIVENESS, rather than through the practice of violence.